My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Hello, recently there was a Internet Census that went trough the media: http://internetcensus2012.github.com/InternetCensus2012/paper.html I found this really intresting and wonder: What will happen with the data produced by this study? How many botnets will appear because auf the simple fact … Continue reading
Hello, in my last post: Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman – OpenWRT as Mailrelay/MTA I explained how to set up an email relay in your local network to send email alerts on Honeypot activity. A couple of days … Continue reading
Hello, I am fiddeling arround with Honeypots these days and want to receive email alerts when something is happening on those machines. Specifically I want to relay emails via my freemail provider for this. However as Honeypots may be compromised … Continue reading
Nice, detailed instructions how to get a Ubuntu based Honeypot um and running in the Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud. German language only!