My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Hello, im currently doing the Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) course from the awesome Offensive Security Team which also brings you the famous Kali Linux (formerly BackTrack). (if you don’t care and just want to crack password skip to the next headline!) … Continue reading