My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Hi, just a quicky: (If you don’t know what this is about maybe you want to brush up your knowlege in offensive security) If you need to generate a simple reverse shell payload with metasploit (msfpayload | msfencode) be aware … Continue reading →