My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Hello, if you try to install VMware Tools on Security Onion and it cant find the Kernel Headers even if the “linux-headers-$(uname -r)” package is installed try the following: sudo ln -s /usr/src/linux-headers-$(uname -r)/include/generated/uapi/linux/version.h /usr/src/linux-headers-$(uname -r)/include/linux/version.h and run vmware-config-tools.pl again. … Continue reading