My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Hello, This is my writeup of the Darknet boot2root VM from vulnhub.com. I enjoyed Darknet as it was a VM focused on Linux System configuration and WebApp flaws. Lately there have been a lot of application exploitation and reverse engineering challenges … Continue reading