My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Monthly Archives: December 2015
This year I learned of the SANS Holiday Hack Challenge for the first time and i’m glad i did! It was a totally awesome experience and must have been really time consuming to create. I especially liked it because the … Continue reading