My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: June 2017
A quick post with a collective list of measures that can be undertaken to harden your environment to prevent a Petya outbreak. Backups, Backups, Backups and Restore! With the current Ransomeware threats a working backup and even more important a … Continue reading