My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Looking for something to recharge your passion for IT Security during the holidays? Maybe one of these books will inspire you! I do not get any affiliation / referral for the following Links – I am just sharing my recommendations … Continue reading