My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: 3389
Hello, recently there was a Internet Census that went trough the media: http://internetcensus2012.github.com/InternetCensus2012/paper.html I found this really intresting and wonder: What will happen with the data produced by this study? How many botnets will appear because auf the simple fact … Continue reading