My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: amazon aws
Hello, if you want to host Kali in the Cloud I can recommend the host Vultr! You can prepay your account with PayPal and Bitcoin and fire up a Kali VM in 30 Minutes by “wgetting” the Kali minimal Iso … Continue reading
Hello, in my last post: Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman – OpenWRT as Mailrelay/MTA I explained how to set up an email relay in your local network to send email alerts on Honeypot activity. A couple of days … Continue reading
Nice, detailed instructions how to get a Ubuntu based Honeypot um and running in the Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud. German language only!