My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: boot2root
When the German Intelligence Service: Bundesnachrichtendienst (short BND) releases a hacking challenge as job application all bad media storm breaks lose: “Solve this challenge to become a spy” I did not care much for the RE challenge a couple of months … Continue reading