My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: brew
Most people will either use: Windows (you’re on your own buddy!) Linux (you probably already have everything you need installed already!) macOS (you’ve got a Terminal but all programs are old….) So if you are using a macOS you kinda … Continue reading