My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: cpx 2011
Hello, im going to attend the Checkpoint Experience 2011 in Barcelona. The Agenda looks like an interesting mix of Worshiping, Marketing and Presentations: I will share my impressions of the CPX 2011 next week. Regards Sebastian