My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Tag Archives: iphone
Hello, let me give an example how to not implement 2-Factor-Authentication: The Paypal way! I have to give Paypal credit for the fact that they introduced SMS 2 Factor Authentication for quite some time now. According to this link they introduced … Continue reading