My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: Smart Log
To make amends for not posting all that time I’m writing the next post right away: I love SmartLog. Its quick, its (really!) dirty, and it optimized our daily work by at least 100%! Smartview Tracker is probably still one … Continue reading