My Latest Book
- Good IT Security related Books to read during the Holidays
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
Tag Archives: totp
In 2013 I published the Blogpost: Paypal – How to not implement 2-Factor-Authentication Since then Paypal had a lot hits and misses with 2FA as you can find in countless blogposts out there. I cannot tell you when exactly but … Continue reading