My Latest Book
- Tenable NNM: Old Chrome User-Agent Beaconing out of my Network – was I Hacked? (a Threat-Hunting Story)
- WordPress.com forces you to use SMS-2FA
- PayPal now Supports proper OTP 2FA Apps – but no Recovery Codes and no U2F!
- Tenable Nessus Agents: Deploying Trusted Certificate for Nessus Manager on Virtual Appliance
- Setting up macOS to enable API&Python related Stuff – the BREW way
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Hello, you probably heared about the fresh IE8 use after free exploit (CVE-2013-1347). As anounced in the rapid7 blog there is already a Metasploit Module available for this: https://community.rapid7.com/community/metasploit/blog/2013/05/05/department-of-labor-ie-0day-now-available-at-metasploit However for some reason the module is not avialable after issuing … Continue reading